The Pride committee works to create a strong relationship between the SBEA and the South Brunswick community.
Chair: Jill Czyzyk
Assistant Chair: Beth Caruso
Pride Committee Members:
Danielle Procaccini, Christine McMahon, Nicole Heyer and Brandi Whitaker.
The Major Initiatives for the PRIDE Committee include:
– Pedals for Progress Used Bike & Sewing Machine Collection
– SB Education Foundation’s Tour de South Brunswick Bicycle Ride
– SB Education Foundation Murder Mystery Night
– Brunswick Acres Ehlers Danlos Society Race for Awareness
– SB Viking Dash
– Hugs for Brady 5k
– Crossroads School Science Fair
– SB Invention Convention
– Indian Fields Family Technology Night
– Dayton Shining a Light on Autism Event
– Constable School 5K Turkey Trot
– Coffee and Gift Card Collection for the South Brunswick Food Pantry
– Earth Day Clean Up
– SB Technology & Learning Conference
– And lots more!!
We are always looking for event ideas and would love to see each school represented on our committee. Please contact Jill, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Beth Caruso, email@example.com, if you have ideas, are interested in volunteering for an event, and/or would like to join the committee!
PRIDE Chairs: (Left to right) Beth Caruso and Jill Czyzyk