Member Benefits Liaison
Posted May 24th, 2017
SBEA is looking for a current member in good standing to apply for this new stipend position. The member that is chosen to fill this position will be required to go to the NJEA Summer Leadership conference this summer for 3 days of training. The dates for training are August 7-9. SBEA pays all costs of this training.
Responsibilities of the position include:
1) Communicating with District personnel in the Human Resources department
2) Communicating with NJEA and Uniserv representative
3) Communicating with Horizon Benefits personnel and the district’s insurance broker agent
4) Working with SBEA Executive Board
5) Availability to communicate with SBEA members via phone and email in a timely manner
Any member who is interested in this position, please email SBEA at email@example.com.
PRIDE Committee Volunteer Opportunities
Our PRIDE Committee has done an excellent job over the past few years generating some out of the box thinking to maintain a strong relationship between our association and the South Brunswick community. They need volunteers to participate in a variety of community events. To learn more about PRIDE Committee events, click here. If you are interested in volunteering for an event, please contact Jill Czyzyk, firstname.lastname@example.org
Legislative Action Team & Volunteer Opportunities
Our LAT is looking for team members, as well as volunteers to help take action with important legislative issues happening in our state. Please contact Sue Pazinko, email@example.com, if you are interested in getting involved.